What a biotch
I'd punched her and stole her candy. I can't stand Obama but that doesn't mean i'm going to mistreat a kid just because his/her parents like him that's crazy
GROSSE POINTE FARMS, Mich. - A woman refused Halloween candy to children whose parents support Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.
Shirley Nagel passed out candy Friday on the scary U.S. holiday, but only to those who shared her support for Republican presidential candidate John McCain and his vice presidential pick Sarah Palin.
Television station WJBK reported that a sign posted outside Nagel's house in suburban Detroit served this notice to children seeking treats: "No handouts for Obama supporters, liars, tricksters or kids of supporters."
Nagel told WJBK that "Obama's scary." When asked about children who were turned away empty-handed and crying, she said: "Oh well. Everybody has a choice."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27488353/
What a biotch
I'd punched her and stole her candy. I can't stand Obama but that doesn't mean i'm going to mistreat a kid just because his/her parents like him that's crazy
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a [censored] </div></div>
Just somebody else tired of giving a handout to the liberal welfare types I suppose. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Yeah if an Obama supporter did that, theyd be a POS too.
Bookmarks